Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Dad with his brother, my Uncle John



This is a some what grainy picture of my Dad with his brother, John. My Uncle John is on the left and my Dad is on the right. This picture was taken in the 1970's after a long day of working on my parents house. Both Uncle John and my Dad were residential builders. My Uncle John is dying from 3 different kinds of cancer. My parents are driving to Colorado now to see him one more time. I feel so bad for my Dad, this is his second oldest brother and he is so upset right now. Uncle John had been a prisoner of war in Korea and my father really thought he was dead, so when Uncle John was flown home after so long a wait my Dad jumped for joy and couldn't stop looking at his brother. I pray my uncle goes peacefully and God Bless him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment