Sunday, July 13, 2008

Re tiling our Master Bath 7-13-08





This is where I have been all weekend! We had tiles coming up on our master bath floor, so I pulled all the loose ones up, coated them all with adhesive and reset them. That took me almost all day Saturday and part of today. I lifted and reset about 56 tiles!! Needless to say my back, legs and knees are shot tonight!! Ouch!! As you can see they are all done and ready to grout tomorrow night after work. I also started to break up the cracked tiles in our Laundry Room. The tiles couldn't be matched so John started ripping them all up. After I finished with the Master Bath I'll start putting the new tiles down in the laundery room and grout them. This is all in prep for putting the house on the market. I can't wait for those 2 rooms to be done! It looks nice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment