Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday's Stroll through the Garden




























I had forgotten to take some pics yesterday of my Brugsmania (Angel Trumpet) plant/shrub opening up. I love these plants. I had 2 last year-one was yellow (which is the one in the picture and the other one was peach which didn't make it through the drought last year. This plant/shrub is 3 years old and going strong! The trumpets have a lemony-spicy fragrance, which is even more intensified at night. Tonight I just stood there soaking in the fragrance of them! I also took a picture of my Carolina Jasmine gone wild on my Pottery Barn lantern. I was going to trim it for Jenny's wedding but she told me to leave it, it gives the patio a "Secret Garden" affect! She's right! The little white blossoms that look ready to pop any minute is my Lemon Tree that I bought a few weeks ago at Lowe's. It is doing great! I put it in a container so I can move it with me! Hopefully we'll have lemons from it. I also snapped a pic of the sky-it looked so pretty! Hope you enjoy all the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment