Saturday, October 18, 2008

Love the new color and highlights



John just took a picture of me so y'all could see my new hair color and highlights. Calli colored my hair today and she did a great job!! Thank you Calli!! She had never colored my hair before and I was needless to say a little nervous. I think she did a great job! She couldn't blow dry my hair out so a guy named Tony did that and he did a different style but I thought it looked nice. It was so nice to be pampered after the week I had! Tony was very chatty and hysterically funny!! Picture this: a guy about 38-39 yrs. old, 5'5" in a black t-shirt with lime green jeans on, spiked hair, a huge-faced watched and alot of head tossing. He was a show all by himself!! He was very nice to me though and very attentive. He brought me some citrus water because he said I have beautiful skin and lets keep it that way!! What a wonderful 2 hours I had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment