Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 70th Gone With the Wind

I have watched GWTW so many times but it is still one of my favorites and always will be! I went on-line and looked at all the GWTW black and white photos and then decided to pick the gown I'm going to wear for the Ball! Nikki from The Scarlett Rose Garden was gracious enough to be our Hostess-thank you Nikki!


I have chosen the BBQ Gown. How beautiful! There were so many beautiful gowns in that movie. It was hard not to chose the Blue Portrait Gown but it is too hot to wear that gown right now. Y'all know it is a little hot this time of year.


Here's Mammy now to help me into my BBQ gown. Even though she can be bossy at times, I just love her to death!


Oh and here is the handsome Rhett Butler! I know we had that little embarrasing moment in the library at the BBQ but I forgive him and isn't he just so handsome. I wouldn't tell him that though he just might get a swelled head or something! I just do adore Mr. Rhett Butler!


I saw this sketch on-line, I love this artwork!

What a wonderful movie, which I'm sure will entertain every one for many, many years to come! Happy Birthday Gone With the Wind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment