Sunday, December 27, 2009

Some Christmas Pictures


This is John and I by our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve.


Megan and Ken by our fireplace on Christmas Eve. My son-in-law didn't feel well so he doesn't look his best.


This is Jenny and Kevin on Christmas morning right after they told us we are going to be grandparents in August!


We always have orange danish Christmas morning and Megan continued the tradition this year at her house!


Megan and Ken's Christmas tree.


This is a portion of the beautiful gift my son-in-law, Kevin made for Jenny. The butterflies are made of maps. The maps are places of meaning to Jenny. Examples: Where she was born, where she has lived, where they were married, where they live, London and Paris because she had traveled there. It was an amazing gift! Kevin did an excellent job!


This angel has been in our family for about 20 yrs. I bought her from a decorative painting artist that lived in the next county over from where we lived. She did a beautiful job. She is hung up every year.


I have 2 Trish Romance prints that John has given me for Christmas years ago. This one is called "Star of Wonder". I love her paintings! She lives in Niagra on the Lake. I just thought I would show you it. I also was trying out my new camera that John gave me!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I know our family did! We have had a tough year but Christmas seemed to wash away all the "bad" part of 2009 and we are looking forward to a wonderful 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment