Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Work has been so busy and now I know why!

I have been swamped at work, I mean really drowning for the last 2-3 weeks. Today I finally found out why--alot of the guys I work with will be taking vacation before and after Christmas! They didn't tell me until today. They said they thought I would just figure it out-really I'm suppose to read 8 men's minds! I'm trying to closeout 5 fairly large jobs, type subcontracts, change orders, red line drawings, keep up with some maintenance things in the office(coffee supplies, heating issues, ordering flowers for sick clients, just to name a few), take care of 8 projects issues, etc. and I'm suppose to also know what they are planning in their little brains!! Truly they are kidding!! Oh well now I feel better venting a bit to everyone here! It doesn't make all the mountains on my desk go down but I feel a little better. The only lovely thought is all those men-free days at the office while they are vacation-aaaahhhhhh! Thanks for letting me vent everyone :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment