Monday, February 15, 2010

Thoughts of Ireland



With St. Patrick's Day coming next month it made me think of my trip to Ireland with John in 2004. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary in Ireland for 11 days and it was the trip of a lifetime! All of Ireland was beautiful! I especially loved touring the Waterford factory and the Beleek factory. We also went to Jerpoint Studios where they blow glass. I bought alot of things there but my favorite is a paperweight which has green and blue swirls throughout it-just gorgeous! The people in Ireland were so friendly and nice to us. We also got to spend 3 days with our friends in Ballyliffin and 1 of those days we went to their house in Derry! Paddy Ann and her family opened their home, lives and family to us and we will never forget their generosity, friendship, kindness and time with them! It was definitely a magical time for John and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment