Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You all make me smile!

I just want to take the time to thank each and every one of you for all the support, smiles, hugs and prayers that you have give me and my family over the past few months/year! As most of you know John and I have had a very trying year (well a little over a year) with the house, selling, moving, Jenny's miscarriages, John looking for new employment and shaky issues coming up with my job. I have never met (well over the internet) a more caring, lovable group than all of you who stop by my blog everyday or every few days! Each one of you are special joys in my life and I am truly grateful for all of you. Sometimes I think everyone is so busy that they don't take the time to thank people as much as they should and that is why I wanted to tell y'all how much you mean to me!

I hope y'all have a wonderful day and I'm sending all of you cyberhugs!! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment