Sunday, March 7, 2010

Today was beautiful but I spent most of it resting and napping!

Still not feeling great! I will be going to work tomorrow but I'll call the Dr. and make an appt. for the early afternoon. I have a slight fever now and I feel miserable. Pretty sure it is a sinus infection. I did go out in the courtyard for a little bit today and here are some pics I took of Spring!!


My Tree Peony that I brought from NJ 6 years ago is start to unfurl its leaves!Definitely a sign that Spring is just around the corner!


My daylilies are poking their leaves up too!


The chives are coming up and are about 3 1/2 inches tall already-I can almost use them!


I brought my Lenten Roses with me from the other house and here is one of them blooming. There is another bud just ready to open too. I think they are just beautiful!


Here is a closeup of the Lenten Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment