Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knitting Group

Last night was knitting group. While everyone wasn't there last night we still managed to have a fun time! The girls in that group are a hoot! We meet every Tuesday and boy do we have alot of fun! I'm working on a baby blanket for someone at my church. I made alot of headway with that too! Some of the girls are working on socks, sweaters, shawls, vests and children's hats. Some are going to be Christmas gifts, some just for themselves and some just gifts from the heart. There is alot of talent in my knitting group. The shop owner, Sara is a lovely person too! She will help you with anything you bring in that just isn't working, she'll help you pick out patterns, yarn and anything else you will need. She works such long hours but seems to be enjoying herself the whole time! I am really glad I happened upon this happy group that day at The Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden! They are wonderful ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment