Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall = Outdoor Fireplaces and Firepits!

When I think of Fall outside I think of crisp air scented with wood fire. John and I bought a wood pit for him on Father's Day and his birthday. We can't wait to use it!! There is nothing better than sitting outside when it gets dark with a roaring fire crackling and popping! The warmth from a fire outdoors just makes me relaxed and rested. I looked on google.com and found the following outdoor fireplaces and pits:

I love the way this fireplace has been decked out for Fall!


This beautiful firepit has a lovely glass edge around the pit. Just gorgeous!

What a gorgeous firepit by the lake! I would just love to sit by that lake and enjoy the warmth of that fire!


Isn't this just a comfy looking place to be at night! I could so be there with a nice glass of wine and a book!

I hope everyone has a really nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment