Monday, November 14, 2011

Barns in the Snow!

Barn in Wood City, Ohio (via pinterest)

I guess because I grew up on a small farm I have always loved barns. Stone ones really are beautiful but a red barn out in the snow is just gorgeous! If barns could talk I am sure they would have wonderful stories for us!

I decided to look online and find some photos of barns in the snow and I found quite a few really nice photos that I thought I would share with you.

This barn looks like it is neatly tucked away for the winter! The bright red really stands out in the snow!(via google)

I would love to look across a field and see this barn in the winter! (via google)

I love this lantern and arrangement outside a white barn in the snow. (via pinterest)

This picture looks like a winter wonderland!! (via pinterest)



This weathered barn is so lovely in the snow (via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment