Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Holiday Decorating Ideas

I know it is kind of early to think about Christmas decorating when Thanksgiving hasn't even arrived yet. I know I need to plan things out early enough so I can decorate and then enjoy the holiday season. I was just looking over at pinterest.com at some of the beautiful ideas over there and I thought I would share them with you.

(all photos via pinterest.com)

I love the rich colors in this blanket and what a great idea for a tablecloth or maybe even a runner.

Someone had taken a little cutting from their boxwood shrub and put it in this little white vase. The perfect Christmas tree!! I love it!

I have a painted blue cupboard in my dining room and I could easily do this type of decorating. Very pretty!

When I saw these pillows on that white couch I knew I want to do this! I have a creamy/white couch and pillow like this would look great on it for the holiday!

Well that is it for now. I hope these ideas have gotten your creative juices flowing!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment