Thursday, July 2, 2009

Digging Up my Blue Hydrangea



This is a close up of one of my blue hydrangea blossoms. I am going to attempt to dig this plant up this weekend. Probably Sunday while DH is at work. Megan and Ken gave me this hydrangea about 3 years ago for Mother's Day. It is just beautiful this year! I think all the Spring rain helped that. I also have to dig up my climbing red rose. I bought this rose from Antique Rose Emporium in Texas. I love this rose. It will look absolutely wonderful up against the garage (which is white). I have a black wrought iron trellis that goes behind it. My lavendar plant died (the one I transplanted from the old house to the new). I love lavendar, so I told John I'm going to buy a new one this weekend. Maybe I'll get 2, they should be reasonable this time of year. I'm also thinking of making some jewelry. I will have to sort through and find all my jewelry things but I really miss creating. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Remember all the soldiers who are fighting for our freedom and say a prayer for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment