Monday, November 23, 2009

Giving thanks all week!


John and I were talking yesterday about all the things we have to be thankful for. The list is many. One of the things I'm thankful for is my blogging friends. You all have been with me through good time and bad times. I really enjoying reading about everyone's lives and all the crafty things some of you do. I have met a blog friend this year, which I am truly thankful for! I've had someone who was a part of my life in NJ pass away after a long period of time fighting lung cancer. I am very thankful I knew Alice Tallamy. She was a lovely woman. Friends are just lovely extensions to our families and that I am thankful for! There are way too many things to mention here what I am thankful for but I'm so thankful I'll be spending Thanksgiving with both my girls and their husbands! Everyone have a lovely holiday season and remember to hug someone or do a special act of kindness for someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment