Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr, is it cold here today! I think the thermometer read something like 5 this morning!!! It isn't suppose to be that cold here in Charlotte, NC!! I feel like I'm back in NJ! I know it is colder there than here and so is most of the country. I am ready for the temps to get back to normal but the weatherfibber said the whole week is going to be like this. I guess Duke Energy and Piedmont Gas will be really happy-more people having their gas and electric on to keep warm.

On another note, I would like to thank everyone for all your prayers and kind words about Jenny's miscarriage. Tomorrow she goes to the Dr. and hopefully she and Kevin will finally get some answers.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and warm day!

No comments:

Post a Comment