Thursday, January 28, 2010

Took the Day off from Work

Not much going on around our house today. I decided after my horrible day at work yesterday to take the day off. We found out yesterday we will all be getting our salary cut. That's right all the work I do there and they think they shouldn't have to pay us so much. That statement made me really hot under the collar. They feel other people who have been let go by the company are making less so maybe they are paying us too much! Well they are wrong. I am really so sick of corporate America! It just makes me want to move to Wyoming, live in a log house, raising cattle and growing my own vegetables! Oh well. I have updated my resume and I've sent a few inquiries. Lets see what that brings. What a wonderful year this is turning out to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment