Friday, June 11, 2010

It is tomato time at my house!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for all your well wishes on my post yesterday! I'm feeling so much better today after 2 rounds of antibiotics. I even had lunch with Megan today (she had the day off too!).

I came home from my Dr. appt. yesterday and saw 2 of my lovely tomatoes have turned red!! I was so excited! It is like they turned red overnight! I will be eating them for dinner tomorrow night with the corn we get from the Farmer's Market tomorrow. I also have a cucumber on my one and only cucumber plant I planted in a container in the courtyard. I guess courtyard veggie gardens really do work!!

Here are some pictures:


These yummy looking red tomatoes will be paired with my homegrown basil and some fresh mozzarella cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment