Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Knitting Group was wonderful


Last night I went to a knitting group in the little town of Mint Hill, NC. Well it isn't a tiny town, but not as big as Charlotte. There was alot of woman there knitting away when I arrived. It takes me about 1 hour to get there from work. It was well worth the ride though. This knitting group meeting in a yarn shop and they knit, chat, snack, swap patterns and just plain enjoy each others company! I will definitely be going back again on Tuesday! They meet every Tuesday and on 1 Sunday a month. With John working some nights this is a great way for me to get to know other knitters. I also bought a knitting book while I was there and I can't wait to start knitting one of the fancy lacy scarves and a sweater I have decided to knit and give as a Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment