Saturday, July 3, 2010

Here are some 4th of July Thoughts and Ideas!

Hi Everyone! The 4th of July make me think of many things. For example I think of Parades, Picnics, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Corn on the Cob, Family, Friends and last but not least the people who fought for our Independence. I was looking through the Martha Stewart website for some red, white and blue ideas and she had some great ones! Here are a few of those ideas.


The red, white and blue bunting on this porch is just great! Not too much and not too little I think!



I love garlands of any kind around doorways or hanging from a mantel. They are always so festive. I thought this garland was just wonderful!


Every garden looks wonderful when there are red,white and blue flowers in them! I love these three pots of flowers-wish I had thought to pot up something like this for my courtyard!


I love this arrangement. The windowsills in my house are deep so I really could recreate this-maybe I will.


I wish I was here right now! What a beautiful setting.


Now these are just fun! I love the flowers in the picture too!


If I had a gazebo, I would have definitely decorated it with these lovelies! I should tell my Mom, she has a gazebo.



Take a moment during this wonderful holiday weekend to remember those who have fought for your freedom and those who are still fighting for our freedom! Happy 4th to y'all! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment