Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh no snip, snip!!!!


Last night after work I had a hair appointment. I was suppose to have a haircut and highlight. I should back up a little. I got a call about 4 days ago that said my hairdresser was no longer at the salon I was going to and they could reschedule my appointment with someone else. I was a little hesitant, but thought I would give another hairstylist a try. Well that was the wrong decision on my part!! I got to the appointment 10 minutes early (5:50 p.m.) and I didn't leave the salon until 9:15 p.m.!! Now my hair isn't that long, just medium length so it shouldn't have taken that long. The worst part of it was I was minus 3" of hair!!!! After much mixing of highlight and lowlight color and about 50-60 foils later and chop, chop of the hair I walked out of the salon with 3" of hair less and my purse was $105.00 lighter! While I was paying and trying to keep my composure the floor manager told the hairstylist I had they wanted to see her and he let almost everyone else leave. Not a good sign! Maybe that hairstylist will have the same luck as my last hairstylist that was let go! On the hunt for a new stylist again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment