Friday, July 8, 2011

I love a Beautiful Straw Chapeau!

I have always loved straw hats-Beach Hats, fashion hats, glamorous hats really any kind of straw hat! There is something about a beautifully, crafted straw hat that is just so exciting!! I decided to look on google and I found some really wonderful straw hats.
I would love to wear this gorgeous hat with such a gorgeous blue ribbon to the Beach

This group of straw hats are great beach hats! I love the pastel colored ribbons.

Elizabeth Taylor looked stunning in this huge straw hat!


Scarlett O'Hara wore this to the BBQ to win over Ashley.

This stunning black and white picture of Marilyn Monroe in the oversized white straw hat is really gorgeous!


Audrey Hepburn looks really beautiful in this straw hat.



Kate Winslet strikes a stunning pose in this hat. They don't make hats like this anymore.

Kiera Knightly wore this lovely hat in The Duchess. Just beautiful!

Here are a few more beautiful straw hats to savor:






No comments:

Post a Comment