Monday, July 11, 2011

There is a new man in my life, Baby Owen!!


There is definitely a new little man in my life, Baby Owen!! He finally arrived after giving his Mom some trouble. Jenny was in labor for about 15 hrs. and Owen just wasn't budging. She had a C-section and he was born at 7:59 p.m. 7-11-11. He weighs 8 lbs. 5 ozs. and is 21 1/2 inches long. He is a cutie! Mama, Dad and Baby are doing just great! I am taking tomorrow off and spending some time with Mama, Dad and Baby. I just love holding him! Here are some more pictures:

Me (Nana)holding Owen with John. I am in heaven!!

John holding Owen, or I guess I should say Papa holding Owen.

Jenny and Baby, Owen. I am so proud of her!!

Off to bed for me it was a very long day! I'm glad everyone is safe, healthy and doing great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment