Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I love these pantries!!

When John, the girls and I lived in our victorian in NJ we had a lovely pantry. I have never had a pantry since that was as great as that one! The pantry we had was just put together perfectly with it's sturdy shelves, a window for light, a really high ceiling so large things could be stacked on the top shelves and a wide plank wood floor. To get to the wide plank floor I had taken up 4 layers of the original linoleum-that smelled just lovely!! I made white curtains for the window, painted the walls white and painted the floor a rich cranberry color. I put a throw rug on the floor to keep our feet warm when we went in there during the winter time because there wasn't any heat in there. I had alot of Longaberger baskets so I used them to store things in there and it looked nice. I hung a peg rack on the long blank wall and hung up my aprons, special dish towels and herbs to dry that I had grown in my garden-it was great! I was looking on pinterest.com today and found some pantries that I wouldn't mind having. Here they are:
(all photos are via www.pinterest.com)

I thought this was a clever idea paint the door with blackboard paint!! I love it!

I love the frosted doors on this pantry.

This pantry is my all time favorite-just gorgeous!!

This pantry is more rustic than the others above, but I liked it too!

This is the perfect country pantry.

Update: I am still under the weather with my throat, so I a Dr. appt. for tomorrow morning. Hopefully they will be able to give me some really good meds! I need to get rid of the fire in my throat!

Everyone have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment