Wednesday, October 19, 2011

If I wasn't working full time, I would like to make.......

I was daydreaming the other day (I seem to do that alot lately :)!) and I was fantasizing about not working full time. The things I would have time to make would be never ending! I knit and make jewelry now but there is so much more crafty ideas out there! I have been addicted to www.pinterest.com and they have not been helping with my daydreaming affliction-LOL!! Here are a few things on there that I would like to make (even though I work full time):

Aren't these covered buttons the cutest bookmarks you ever saw!!

My oldest daughter, Megan made a few wreaths similar to this a few years ago and it was gorgeous. I love it!

I could use some of these coasters right now!

I thought this sweater was just gorgeous. I think I will try to make it over the winter so it will be already to go next spring and summer.

My Aunt Annette and I made felt ornaments one year for Christmas and they were beautiful. We made cardinals and Victorian boots. I really love these two choices!

I just may have to make the time to make these Santa ornaments with Owen!! Wouldn't they be wonderful keepsakes!

I wouldn't mind one of these headbands for myself. I always have cold ears!

Knitted mittens are always lovely! I especially love this pattern!

My sister, Sue was hinting that she would love a knitted purse someday-this may be the one I will create for her.

I thought these lace votives would be wonderful for Valentine's Day don't you!

Last but not least on my ever growing list is this wonderful yarn ball wreath! I love it. I might have to make this for the yarn shop owner as an early Christmas present!!

I really hope I do get to make all of these things! They are all such wonderful ideas. It is a good thing I don't work from home because I think I would be playing hookey more than working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment