Thursday, October 6, 2011

Say hello to my little friend!

Last night John and I were letting Teddy out before bed last night and we saw little green blob on the side of the house. I knew right away what that little green blob was-a little green tree frog! I have named him Jorge! At our last house we had a little green tree frog named Fernando. I know you probably think I have lost it but reassured I have not-LOL!! The temps had dropped here last night so I think Jorge was trying to keep warm by clinging to the houses vinyl siding. I was thinking of writing a child's book about Fernando, now maybe I'll write a book about Fernando and Jorge!!




I also wanted to show you the last fresh tomato, basil and mozarella salad John and I had with our dinner tonight and it was yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment