Friday, January 6, 2012

Eating Healthy Really Works!

John and I have both been doing really well on eating healthier. We both have lost a pound already and it has only been 4 days. It really hasn't been that hard to do, we just have made different choices when we eat. We have also got some more exercise in but not too much. Just walking has really made a difference. We plan on continuing along on our eating healthy path together!

This weekend is suppose to be warmer than the beginning of this week so I'm hoping we could walk on the greenway near our house. I sit alot during the day at my job and then come home and knit, read or watch TV which doesn't help with the exercise thing either. Now the days are staying lighter later we can walk when we get home from work and not worry about being hit by a car!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! We might go to see War Horse or the new Sherlock Holmes movie. I will definitely be cleaning my jewelry area up-never got to that the other day! I hope I can start creating some more sparklies too for my etsy site. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment