Saturday, January 7, 2012

What Beautiful Weather we are having here in NC!!!

The beginning of the week was freezing cold, I'm talking in the teens for us. Now the temp today hit 69!!! It is gorgeous out. I think there is rain coming our way though. I really enjoyed being out in the warm sunshine today. Think I'll take a walk with John before dinner!

We had a great breakfast with Megan and Ken today. We went to our favorite breakfast spot called Skillets!

Praise for Barnes and Noble. I had gotten a Color Nook about a year ago and the leather cover wasn't holding up the way I thought it should. It seemed to have buckled and there were some splits in the cover. I took the Nook and my original receipt to B&N today and they didn't hesitate at all they just replaced it with a new one! Gotta love that!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment