Monday, November 24, 2008

My Bookclub was Great!



My Bookclub read The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls and tonight we met and discussed it. We had a really great discussion. Everyone liked the book but some of the subject matter bothered everyone. We couldn't believe the children all lived! It was really great to listen to everyone discussing this story.



I won this book tonight! I almost won Knit Two but the person next to me won it. The Knitting Circle was on my to read list and now I've got it to add to my pile of reading!

We are skipping December because of everyone's schedules and obligations. We are meeting in January to discuss Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo. I'm anxious to read it. It is suppose to be very good.

February we will be meeting at a little book store near to where I work and we'll be meeting an author. Can't remember the book or author right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment