Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I was looking at old pictures and here is Christmas 2002!



I was looking for a specific picture and I came across this picture from December 2002 (sorry my kitchen light reflected in the top right hand portion of the pic). We still lived in Frankford Township, NJ. This is what we used to deal with in the winter in NJ. If you look through the spindles on the deck you can see our pool. No one would be swimming in that pool with all that snow around that's for sure! To the right of the pool there was a hottub and of course, we used that year round! We have not had one snowstorm here in Charlotte since we moved here in 2004! The weather gets chilly but no snow. If we want snow we go from the Piedmont to the Mountains, which is about 2 1/2 hrs. away. I very rarely wear a coat. I did buy my peacoat this year, but I've only worn it 3 times! Everyone have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment