Thursday, December 25, 2008

We all had a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas Everyone! John, Megan, Ken, Jenny, Kevin and I had a wonderful Christmas. It started last night with dinner at Megan and Ken's house. Megan made a wonderful leg of lamb, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, crescent rolls and an assortment of Christmas cookies for dessert. Then at 10:15 we left for the 11:00 p.m. service at Church, which was lovely. This morning Kevin and Jenny and Megan and Ken arrived around 9:00 at our house. We opened presents and ate orange danish. We had fun! We received calls from my 2 sisters and we called my Mom. She sounded sad, my one sister wasn't going over to her house until 5:00 p.m. I asked her to come down here but she chose not too. I think she wish she had! We all got so many beautiful and wonderful gifts! It was a day to remember!

Now it is time to rest. I have work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment