Monday, December 8, 2008

Tonight John and I decorated the Tree!



John and I decorated our tree tonight. We got all the ornaments on the tree and the stained glass angel I made for the top many years ago. I have yet to put all the icicles on-some people call it rain. I put one strand at a time on and John just doesn't have the patience for that. He lets me do that all by myself. I love it because the light catches every shimmer of silver and it looks like it is winking at everyone!!




I finally found the Santa my grandfather gave me when I was 1 yr. old. That would have been Christmas of 1960! There is a price written on the bottom of $.69. It would be more than that today! I treasure this piece and always put it on the mantel. Every time I look at it, which is every day a few times a day I think of Papa. Merry Christmas Papa!!

Well I am exhausted and will bidding everyone goodnight! Talk to y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment