Monday, December 22, 2008

This is what I received from the Vintage Swap that Holly hosted!!

This was the Vintage Holiday Box I received from Lisa. She did a wonderful job with it for sure! In the box she put a Mississippi magazine, 2 cute Vintage Reindeer in the original box, a Noel Banner that was charming, a box of ornaments, a Golden Book, Recipe Cards and a beautiful Merry Christmas painting, which I put in my Kitchen propped up on the one counter. Everything was just wonderful-thank you Lisa!! Thanks Holly for having this! I'll be joining in again next year!!





I love this Christmas Card! It just completes the whole Vintage theme!



This was the Noel Banner that Lisa made-I love it!! I put it on my mantel in the kitchen. It looks great!



These cute little Vintage Reindeer are great additions to my Vintage Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment