Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!



This picture was taken of Jenny and Kevin last August when they got married at our house-they are the new parents to be!!

I came home from work last night and I noticed a pink envelope on the counter that said Mom open now. John was walking Teddy so I thought I better get dinner started because our friend was coming over for dinner and he would be here at 6:30 and it was 6:05. John and Teddy came in and John asked me why I hadn't opened the card from Jenny. I said Mother's Day isn't yet but he told me it says open now. So I stop what I'm doing and open it and a little fuzzy bunny is on the card and it's says "Hi Grandma!" I open it up and Jenny had written that you are going to make a great grandma in 8 months!!! I was so happy for them!! I called them right away and she was crying I was crying!! You bet I'm getting out the knitting needles, buying some yarn and I'm getting out the sewing machine too! John and I are so happy for Jenny and Kevin (and ourselves too!!). She said she has been a little sick this week and almost passed out at work the other day. I told her to be careful and take it easy (she has a tendency to over do). So in the beginning of January I'll be a Grandma!! Can you tell I'm happy-LOL!!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment