Monday, May 25, 2009

This was an extremely sad weekend for our family.

Jenny had a miscarriage yesterday morning. She was with me almost all day on Saturday and she looked really pale and was spotting. She rested alot of the day and then went home that night. Kevin had to work yesterday morning and while he was gone she had a miscarriage. My heart went out to them, they were looking forward to have this baby so much. We all were as a matter of fact. She is feeling pretty good today, they came down for lunch and so did Megan and Ken. She was laughing and I think it was really good they both came down. You always need to keep your mind off things like that. She told me she cried it all out last night and she felt much better mentally. I am not so impressed with how 2009 has treated our family-that's for sure!! Jenny said I'm definitely going to stay up to usher this year out at midnight on 12/31 and usher in a new year! I agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment