Thursday, May 14, 2009

We are renting this townhouse!



I am so excited-we are renting this townhouse probably as of 6/1 or 6/15. We have to see when the phone and computer company can move John's office to the new abode. This townhouse is so gorgeous! I told John that after the 2 yr. lease is up we just might want to buy it! The first floor rooms: Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Nook and Living Room, Pantry. The second floor rooms: Master Bedroom with bath, 2 secondary bedrooms and laundry room (which even has a laundry sink!). The master bedroom also has 2 walk-in closets! The architectural detail is so nice and beautiful-crown moldings, picture framing in the Dining Room, chair rails in other rooms, just beautiful. The countertops in the kitchen are granite, which I love. The Maytag Washer and Dryer and side by side refrigerator are also included! There is a 2 car garage and a fenced in courtyard. The owner said I could garden away if I wanted to. She also said I could paint the rooms different colors if I want to also. The husband and wife (owners) were so nice and understanding. They have 2 homes and that is why they are renting this out. She told me we were an answer to their prayers and I told her she and her husband were answers to our prayers. We sign the lease over the weekend. They aren't even making us give a pet deposit! I am on cloud 9 right now! We also have a house showing for our house tomorrow night. Keep your fingers crossed!! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment