Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fall had come to our house!

I have always started decorating for Fall at the end of August. I think we all love summer but sometimes you just need something new! I only brought a few Fall things out for now but I'll be adding some more things as September moves on. Hope y'all love the decorations so far!


I decided I was getting tired of the hydrangea wreath I had on the door, so off to the garage to find the Fall wreath I had made last year. It was right on the top shelf just like it was waiting for me! I don't have the pumpkins out yet, it's a little too early but they will be following soon!


I got together all my Fall Centerpiece items and created this centerpiece for the dining room table. I always use the Charleston Wrought Iron Tray and the main piece, this year I added a footed metal candle holder and put the rust colored leaf carved candle in the middle. I then added the large Fall candle ring around the candle. I love this time of year!


Here is the full arrangement on the Dining Room Table. I put the Fall runner on the table, did the Fall Centerpiece arrangement and put the Fall candle rings around the candle stick holders.


I got out the pumpkin placemats. I love these placemats! I've had them for atleast 10 years. I bought them at a shop called Abigails when I lived in NJ.


I love candle warmers. Instead of burning the candle, they just melt the wax and keep it warm so the scent can waft through your house. I have spiced pumpkin on the candle warmer right now-wish you could smell it!



I had promised I would show you Teddy with his new haircut and here he is! He was too lazy to get off the stair landing so I snapped it while he was resting (lazy boy-LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment