Sunday, August 9, 2009

Showing off my new haircut!


Yesterday I went to my daughter, Megan's hair salon. The one I was going to was really nice and very close to my house but the layers the hairstylist was putting in my hair was just too blunt and sharp. I asked her about 3 times to blend it in and she didn't. So off to try this new salon and hairstylist. I love Tammy!! She knew exactly what I wanted and she said I can grow my hair longer if I put alot of layers in it to take out the bulk I've got! I have exceptionally thick hair. She texturized, she cut, she shaped and presto chango here is my new do! I love it. It also takes less time to dry, so the mornings getting ready for work will go quicker! Thank you Tammy!! Off to make earrings and rings! Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment