Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn Decorations Part I

I told everyone a few days ago I would post some Autumn decorating around the house that I did. Well after work today was the day I could take some pictures. Sorry some of them aren't really clear of bright but it is raining here and my camera wasn't focusing very well. I will be posting more pictures on Friday night, this is just Part I. Enjoy!!


I have had this little wooden Pumpkin with Ghost decoration since the girls were little. That is probably over 20 years!



Here is the display I made on the dining room table. I used a grapevine wreath, which was decorated with all the pumpkins, etc. already. I added the two little aged clay pots with the faux ferns in them and candlesticks.



Closeup of the dining room table decorations:



Our Front Hall table has a really pretty bluish/greenish pottery square bowl on it, so I filled it up with this autumn potpourri! Not only does it look pretty it smells pretty good too!


I bought these pumpkin, plaid placements (say that 5 times fast-LOL) when I lived in NJ and I love them!!


I placed this candle with an autumn candle ring on the little table in the kitchen eating area.





This is little urn I spray painted black. I filled it with some zinnias and a brownish, yellowish sunflower. I love the contract in the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment