Monday, September 13, 2010

It is Bell's Palsy.

Well I have had some day! I went to my Dr. at 11:45, didn't get seen until 12:30. He immediately sent me to the Emergency Room, where I had my blood pressure taken, temp, a series of tests and then a CAT Scan. One good thing is I don't have any brain swelling or blood leaking anywhere, but I do have trauma-induced Bell's Palsy. I am on 4 different meds right now and told to rest and relax. That is what I am doing. They said I can go back to work on Wednesday, which kind of surprised me (I thought that was too early). I called my boss and he said don't come in on Wed. unless I feel much better. He said I know my body better than the Drs. I appreciated that. I also told him I won't be able to take alot of stress for awhile and that the guys will just have to take on some of their own work for awhile and he agreed.

On top of all this John is fighting with the insurance company because they say the never bound the comp and collision he told them to put on the car but they increased our billing to reflect the increase for comp and collision go figure! I think we will have to get John's friend who is an insurance claim attorney involved. It just never ends does it!!

I am not going to worry about anything though, I just need to get better! Hope everyone is doing fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment