Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall has arrived in Charlotte!

Well this morning John came back in the house from taking Teddy on his morning walk. First thing I smelled was the brisk fresh air he brought in with him!! Teddy obviously loved the cool morning walk, because he was running through the house like a crazy dog!! It was around 47 degrees!! When the heck did that happen!! We had such hot weather this summer that I really will be enjoying this cooler weather. The heat actually came on by itself this morning the temps had dropped so low during the night.

Time to bring out the throws, sweaters, socks, jackets, etc. I am looking forward to this though. I will miss summer but I know it will be back here soon enough!

Everyone enjoy the crisp Autumn air!! Take a lovely walk or stroll today!

No comments:

Post a Comment