Sunday, October 3, 2010

Today I will be meeting one of my blogger friends-Rhondi!!

Today I will be meeting Rhondi from http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com! We are meeting at a local Starbucks and I can't wait! We have been blogging for some time now and she lives locally. I have met one other blogger friend from GA and that was alot of fun. Rhondi will be attending Penny's Blogger Brunch on the 16th of this month, so we thought we would meet ahead of time. It is wonderful meeting all the fantastic people you blog with! I will take some pictures to show on my next post!

Everyone enjoy the lovely cooler, sunny weather we are having!!



UPDATE:

I met Rhondi and she is awesome!! We were chatting and sipping our tea and I forgot to take pictures!!! We'll have to take lots of pictures up at Penny's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment