Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Blogger Friends

As you know yesterday I met my blogger friend, Rhondi for the very first time! She's so sweet and we had a glorious time! It got me thinking about our friendships we have formed through our blogs. I am thankful every day for the friendships I have made! You all have been such an inspiration, there for me when I've had some hard times, nurturing when I need that and just plain wonderful!! All those words just don't seem enough to describe how I feel about all of you! We share so many things with each other and go through what the other person is going through-it is like a huge sisterhood! Our blogs remind me of years ago when everyone met at each others homes for quilting bees, canning vegetables or fruit with each other, sharing recipes and things like that. We are too spread out all over the US and world to get together at each others homes but we do share all the same things-recipes, knitting patterns, what is going on in our lives, our decorating, etc. So I guess this is the modern version of the old-fashioned get togethers!

I am very glad to know everyone I blog with and all the future bloggers out there! I just want to thank all of you for being you :)!!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment