Monday, January 24, 2011

Bed Linens I love!

Yesterday while I was putting clean sheets on our bed I started thinking about what type of bed linens I really love. I love linen sheets and high count cotton sheets. I am by no means a bed linen snob only allowing certain kinds of linens to grace my bed, but lets face it we spend alot of time sleeping and it is always nice to have a comfy bed to sleep in! Once I thought I had found the sale of a life time-600 thread count queen size sheet set for $25.00! Yes, it was too good to be true! I opened the package and the bed linens felt so scratchy, they couldn't possibly be 600 count sheets. I looked at the tag and yes the outside packaging was very, very wrong they were 200 thread count. I was needless to say highly disappointed!

I started looking online and I found some really beautiful bed linens. Here are some beautiful bed linens I found that I really loved and thought I would share with you:


These pale blue and white sheets are my favorite! I think blue is so relaxing and this blue is just beautiful!


This Blue and beige bed linen set is just gorgeous! If I had a bedroom like that I would feel like a Queen sleeping in there!


These bed linens are called The Court of Versailles and are made from linen. Linen is wonderful-we had linen sheets when we stayed in Ireland and they were so soft. I love the headboard and lamp in this picture too!


I love the coloring of these bed linens-very calm and soothing.



I love flowers so these bed linens caught my eye! The flowers do not overpower the white, they look so delicate. I just might have to order some of these!


I love green and this hint of green and white sheets to me are really beautiful! I love the scalloped edge stitched on the pillow cases and the sheets.


If you are looking for a little tropical feel, these sheets fit the bill. They remind me of Summer, which right now seems far away!

What ever bed linens you love, I hope you enjoyed looking at some of these favorites of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment