Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Hits Charlotte Again!

Today Charlotte woke up to snow coming down. We ended up having between 5-6 inches of snow with sleet/freezing rain on top of that. I didn't go into work today either. I decided that since I had my accident on 9/11 it just isn't worth risking my life or my car. John was home too which was really great! We slept in and then just did things like reading our books, I was knitting some and working on the computer. It was a great snow day! I love days like this!

Here are some pictures I took in our courtyard:


This is the courtyard all covered in snow!


My little garden fairy looks cold out there!


The picnic table looks like a big waffle!


Here's a closeup of the "waffle" picnic table.


This evergreen looks so pretty when the snow covers it. Snow makes everything look so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment