Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ready for Spring to Come to Charlotte!

We have had some weird weather this winter! Charlotte has been cold, we've had ice and snow and just about everything in between. I decided to "Spring" up my blog! If I can't have Spring then I will create it! Blogger has been giving me some hard times with sizes of things and I don't know why, but I think I have the kinks worked out.

I guess we should be thankful for some cooler (sometimes down right colder) weather because during this summer I remember complaining about how hot is was! I am ready though for the flowering trees to grace Charlotte, the birds to begin chirping their Spring songs, baby birds, going outside without a coat or sweater on, sitting outside on the patio or porch, etc., etc. Yesterday while I was at lunch, I noticed the Bradford Pear trees around the restaurant all in bud!! So I hope that Spring will be visiting us soon! Everyone hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment