Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Butterfly flutters!


As most of you know my youngest daughter, Jennifer is pregnant. She is due 7/17. Yesterday we had knitting group after work and she told me she is starting to feel my grand baby move around!!!! She said it is like a butterfly fluttering around her stomach. It started me thinking about when I carried her and I distinctly remember the very first time I felt her move and also when I felt Megan moving around! What a glorious time to feel the very first movements of your unborn child. It just brings a smile to your face when you figure out what it is. This is a long list of "firsts" Jenny will be feeling, but what a lovely one!

I really need to start knitting some things for this little one! I'm waiting for Valentine's Day when Jenny and Kevin find out whether they are having a boy or a girl. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment