Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthstone Rings!

On my 16th birthday my Mom took me to the local jewelry store to pick out a birthstone ring. My birthday is in July, so the ruby is my birthstone. I have always been fascinated with birthstone rings-don't know why but I just am! You all know I make jewelry in my spare time and I go to a local bead shop called The Bead Lush (what an appropriate name!!). Well February 12th I will be taking a birthstone ring class. Here is a picture of a ring the instructor made:



I have only made a few rings in my jewelry career, but I have never taken a class before. I can't wait to find the "secrets" the instructor has for making beautiful rings like the one she made!

Did anyone ever get a birthstone ring for a special birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment