Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fair Isle Class at the end of the Month

I had knitting group last night and I was reminded that I signed up for a Fair Isle knitting class on 2/26. I have always wanted to learn how to do this knitting technique. It looks complicated but our instructor, Kathy is so good at teaching us that I'm sure she will make it as simple as possible! Here is a picture of what we will be making:



I love this shell because you can wear it alone or over a shirt like in the picture above. Mine will be turquoise, hot pink, a small amount of black and lime green. I selected all the yarns last night and they look wonderful together. I don't think the class is going to be that big, so it will be good to have personal attention if we get stuck in spots! This is a great, talented group of women and I'm so glad I found them! What fun we'll have!

No comments:

Post a Comment